Backyard Family Session

June 17, 2014


Backyard family session with a newborn, an adorable toddler, two loving parents & guitars, SIGN ME UP!!!

The majority of my family shoots have been at a local park, but with a new little addition to this family, a session at their home just made things easier. When Alexis contacted me about a newborn/family session, I have to admit, I was a little nervous. I explained I've never photographed a newborn before & her response was AWESOME! "I'm not looking for anything related to Anne Geddes, just a candid family session" 
I love how natural the photos turned out. When the parents are relaxed and they just let their children be themselves, it truly makes for a wonderful session. Thanks again guys for inviting me to your home, your family is adorable! 










Singing with mommy, LOVE IT!!!


Not a fan of BIG peoples feet, but little ones I love!

Even the dog smiles :) 

This photos is too cute for words!




PEEK!!!

Just hanging out!












No comments:

Post a Comment