A TRUE CANADIAN WEATHERED ENGAGEMENT

February 23, 2015



Engagement Shoot, on a frozen pond in February 

You see this picture of this adorable little girl? It was taken several years ago & she's my niece. When I was in my 20's, I'd pick her up on a Sunday & we'd explore local fairs, go out for lunch or visit with friends & family. I cherished these moments with her & loved watching her grow-up. 
I moved to Calgary in 2000 & we lost touch. Life got busy, I started my career from afar & I only got to see her during the holidays. I regret, not being better at keeping in touch. I often wondered what she was up to? What her goals were? What her interest were? As time went on, I learned she was a lot like me. Loved being around children & would later become a daycare teacher. We also shared a true love and passion for photography. I'm very proud of who's she's become & most of all, who she's chosen to spend the rest of her life with. During her engagement shoot, I got to work with Logan & I can honestly say, she picked a good man. He's a true gentleman, a kindhearted soul and they really compliment each other. GOOD JOB LEAH :) And lets be honest, if they decide to have children one day, those kids will have the most beautiful eyeballs-lol 

CONGRATS AGAIN Leah & Logan :) 
Enjoy your journey together

Locations: 
Young's Pond Park in Kanata 
V's Cupcakes in Manotick http://www.vcupcakes.ca
Watson's Mill in Manotick: http://www.watsonsmill.com/Home.html 




OH MY, SHE'S SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

BEAUTIFUL GIRL INSIDE & OUT


 LIKE I SAID, "A TRUE GENTLEMAN" 






Logan's one request, ring shot, on his hockey stick




GAME FACES! 


I honestly think, neither one of them has a "mean bone" in their body. So to see them try and act tough or mean, is just too funny!

Hi, we are adorable together! 


Good job Logan on the ring!!! 








No comments:

Post a Comment