Nikki and Mike's Wedding Day

July 14, 2014


Nikki & Mike's Gorgeous Wedding Day 


During the wedding show last year, Mike & Nikki approached my booth. Mike with an interest and background in photography, asked me some great questions about the art, & I remember thinking, "This guy really knows his stuff" and I was so flattered they choose me to photograph their wedding. 
After seating down with the both of them during their timeline meeting, I noticed how truly connected they were after several years of dating. They really compliment one another & I couldn't wait for their BIG day! 
Both families filled the church with so much love & laughter. Constant jokes between the groomsmen & a true sense of brotherhood for Mike. 
After seeing the photos I think you'll agree, the ring bearer & flower girl are too cute for words. As well, everyone knew how to SHAKE IT on the dance floor :) 

Please check out the AMAZING band that started the night off for Mike & Nikki, 
THE BOX TIGERS….They were fantastic 

Congrats again Mike & Nikki, I'm so HAPPY for the both of you! 


Wedding Day Details: 

Hair Stylist: Hairtech Coiffure 
Venue: Chateau Laurier 
Florist: Beaudry Flowers and Silk Greenhouse
Dress: David’s Bridal
Bridal Shoes: David’s Bridal
Men’s Suits: Moore’s 
Band: The Box Tiger 
Second Shooter: Joanne Pygas

GORGEOUS RING! 

It only made sense, to hang her beautiful dress on the porch Nikki grew up on!


I love moments with MOM

I think she's loving her dress :) 







GROUP HUG!!!
















 SO SWEET


I love this moment, she looks stunning! 


Can we just talk about this adorableness











I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PHOTO! 




Nikki and Mike in this photo, warms my heart


The Matrix photo was necessary! I don't ask questions-lol























No comments:

Post a Comment